National PTA Reflections
Started by National PTA in 1969, the Reflections program has allowed millions of children to express their creativity through diverse formats.
The theme for the 2018-19 program is HEROES AROUND ME. Projects are due in October of each school year.
Students may create and submit works of art in any of the six Reflections categories:
- Dance choreography (the art of movement)
- Film production (the process of making a film)
- Literature (the art of writing)
- Musical Composition (process of creating a new piece of music)
- Photography (the process of creating an image)
- Visual Arts (art forms visual in nature: print, drawing, painting, collage)
Students are encouraged to download the detailed guidelines from TX PTA to begin the creative process. Click here to download the guidelines from TX PTA